Senior Art DirectorApply for this position
Montana Steele is looking for a talented Senior Art Director to join our world-class team.
Start Date: ASAP
You’re perfect for the role if you are…
Passionate, resourceful, an all-around genius creative mind.
A little more detail…
We’re looking for an accomplished Senior Art Director, someone with good ideas and a talent for translating communications briefs and design specifications into hard-working, awe-inspiring creative. You’re passionate about every detail of a brand, from macro-level strategy to micro-detail. You have a good eye for design and a good mind for business objectives, with a strong dose of time management skills thrown in for good measure. You find new ways to solve old problems, bringing fresh eyes and an open mind. You’re comfortable taking a project from inception to completion and have been crushing it at agency life for 7+ years.
- At least 7 years of conceptual and creative experience in a fast-paced ad agency environment
- A portfolio that illustrates strategic and conceptual thinking and branding applied across multiple channels
- An advanced understanding of design tools and platforms, including Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, XD, Photoshop, and Sketch
- Video/Film or animation experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills with team members at all levels
- Great organizational skills, able to multi-task and work on multiple projects at once
What you can expect
- The opportunity to work on (and spearhead) some of the most recognized and awarded marketing campaigns in the GTA and beyond
- An engaging creative environment with opportunities to constantly collaborate, innovate, learn and grow
- A friendly, smart and ultra-talented team of over 60 fulltime staff that will quickly become your new favourite people
- Competitive compensation
About Montana Steele
Montana Steele is a full-service Toronto-based strategic marketing firm with over 25 years of experience specializing in pre-construction condominium and housing developments. Over the years, Montana Steele has launched numerous iconic real estate and destination brands achieving both market success and industry accolades. From innovative brand strategies, thoughtfully crafted collateral, extraordinary events and spectacularly designed presentation centres, Montana Steele creates brands that get noticed, remembered, and talked about for years to come.
At Montana Steele, we blend leading digital strategies with traditional marketing to create a breadth of programs that build measurable and data-driven dialogues with the target market. We believe creative without strategy is simply art; but strategy partnered with creative is marketing.
If this sounds like a good fit then we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your application here. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered.
Adobe Creative Suite
Oral Communication Skills