Paid Media / PPC ManagerApply for this position
Montana Steele is looking for a talented Paid Media / PPC Manager to join our world-class team.
Start Date: ASAP
You’re perfect for the role if you are…
Passionate, resourceful, an all-around genius creative mind.
A little more detail…
As a Paid Media / PPC Manager, you bring the perfect combination of tech-savvy, analytical smarts, and creative content writing skills to all channels involved. Most importantly, you know how to raise the bar (and customer engagement) for a client’s online presence. You’re a media ninja when it comes to managing and executing paid media buys across a variety of platforms including Google Ads, Paid Social, Display & Programmatic. Delivering analytics and optimization, on time and on budget, while maximizing KPIs is a walk in the park for you. Ditto for setting up and managing creative digital marketing campaigns that generate jaw-dropping ROI for our clients – particularly in Paid Search Engine Marketing & Social Media Campaigns. At the end of the day, you also know how to put it all on display, providing the campaign reporting that showcases results in a meaningful way for future campaigns, clearly summarizing both the positive results and areas where things can improve.
- 2-4 years of hands-on digital media planning and buying experience (strong asset if the experience is agency side).
- Experience leading successful paid search and paid social campaigns and reporting on metrics.
- Knowledge and experience with conversion metrics, including CPM, CTR, CPC, CPA.
- Can interpret data critically, providing strategic analysis.
- Accurate and proficient in working with budgets, numbers, and data.
- Highly organized, task-driven, and self-motivated to accomplish your daily and weekly goals.
- Able to work successfully within a team, handling a high-volume workload and meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
What you can expect
- The opportunity to work on some of the most recognized and awarded marketing campaigns in the GTA and beyond.
- An engaging creative environment with opportunities to constantly collaborate, innovate, learn, and grow.
- A friendly, smart, and ultra-talented team of over 50 full-time staff that will quickly become your new favorite people.
- Competitive compensation.
About Montana Steele
Montana Steele is a full-service Toronto-based strategic marketing firm with over 25 years of experience specializing in pre-construction condominium and housing developments. Over the years, Montana Steele has launched numerous iconic real estate and destination brands achieving both market success and industry accolades. From innovative brand strategies, thoughtfully crafted collateral, extraordinary events and spectacularly designed presentation centers, Montana Steele creates brands that get noticed, remembered, and talked about for years to come.
At Montana Steele, we blend leading digital strategies with traditional marketing to create a breadth of programs that build measurable and data-driven dialogues with the target market. We believe creative without strategy is simply art; but strategy partnered with creative is marketing.
If this sounds like a good fit, then we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your application here. [firstname.lastname@example.org] Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If this sounds like a good fit then we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your application here. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered.
Paid Social Media
Paid Search Strategy